PBX system – On premise PBX
On-Premise Daktela PBX runs on dedicated server hardware located in company’s premises or customer’s data centre. As part of the delivery of this solution, we provide a comprehensive service level agreement (SLA). This commits us to provide technical support and to guarantee the maximum reliability of the solution. Optionally, we can deliver the entire solution in a high availability cluster configuration. On Premise PBX can also be extended to include the omni-channel call centre module supporting many additional communication channels.
Runs on customer’s infrastructure
On-Premise Daktela PBX runs on the customer’s infrastructure and is under the full control of the customer. Daktela has access for service purposes only.
Reliable and redundant Hardware
On-Premise PBX runs on reliable branded servers with all possible redundancy. In case of a server failure we are ready to replace it immediately, no questions asked.
Technical support 24×7
On-Premise Daktela PBX implementations have access to technical support 24x7x365. All servers and network components are continuously monitored in our central Network Operating Centre (NOC).
Cluster High-Availability solution
On-Premise PBX can be installed in a high availability cluster configuration (HA) to ensure maximum reliability and availability.
As part of our monthly fee, we take care of all regular maintenance and provide any necessary security upgrades and new functionality.
Network Operating Centre (NOC) monitoring
All servers and solution features are continuously monitored in our central NOC centre. Optionally, we take care of regular backups of the entire solution.
FUNCTIONS OF THE PBX AND CALL CENTRE
- COMPLETE LIST AND FUNCTION DESCRIPTION OF DAKTELA PBX
- CALLCENTRE – INBOUND CALL CENTRE, ACD QUEUES
- CALLCENTRE – TELEMARKETING CAMPAIGNS, PREDICTIVE DIALING
- CALLCENTRE PROCESSING OF EMAIL CHANNEL, HELPDESK
- CALLCENTRE – WEBCHAT PROCESSING ON CORPORATE’S WWW
- CALLCENTRE – PROCESSING AND SERVICING OF SMS CHAT
- INTERVIEWER – AUTOMATED ROBOTIC DIALING OF CONTACTS WITHOUT HUMAN OPERATORS
- DAKTELA CRM – CONTACT COMMUNICATION HISTORY OF YOUR CUSTOMERS
- REPORTING AND STATISTICS
- WALLBOARD – DISPLAYING OF CALL CENTRE REALTIME STATUS INFO ON LCD TV OR WEB BROWSER
See why more than 1000 companies use Daktela every day
Take a look at our case studies demonstrating how more effective communication gained not only new customers but also a better position in the market.
Calculate a price estimation based on your business needs
Check the estimated costs of running your contact center by number of operators and the range of services provided.