Call Steering – Customer Services IVR Automation Solutions
Daktela supports Call Steering – a technology that allows to you to take advantage of today’s rapidly evolving Speech Recognition technology.
Call Steering can be used to complement or replace legacy Interactive Voice Response (IVR) functionality as required. Callers into your Contact Centre no longer have to navigate through annoying voice-driven menus.
Now customers can speak commands directly to the Daktela system, stating which team or person they wish to be connected to. They are then connected through to the correct agent for their query.
- Routing of incoming calls to the right worker based on recognition of an individual’s name
- Routing of customer calls to a particular team or department without the need for fixed or generalized IVR call menus (just need to say e.g.: ‘sale’, ‘technical support’, etc.)
- Verification of the caller’s identity based on specific reference number listed in a contract document
- Recognition of streams of spoken text and/or numbers, (for example a Car License Number) when used in the insurance sector to log a claim prior putting through to the correct agent
- Outbound call campaigns, for example in automated customer satisfaction surveys where the customer may be asked to verbally evaluate a product or service with a score. This may be accompanied by an additional comment that is logged as text in a transcript
Contact us and find out more about how Daktela can help you.
Easy to deploy
One of the great advantages of our Call Steering is its availability in your Daktela application today. There is no need to install or implement anything, just enable the functionality, set it up within a few minutes and you have call steering active with everything.
Ask for Free Trial
If you are interested to try our Call Steering feature, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
Call Steering – a technology that allows to you to take advantage of today’s rapidly evolving Speech Recognition technology.
See why more than 1000 companies use Daktela every day
Take a look at our case studies demonstrating how more effective communication gained not only new customers but also a better position in the market.
Calculate a price estimation based on your business needs
Check the estimated costs of running your contact center by number of operators and the range of services provided.