- Implementing Daktela SMS Chat and enhancing your contact centre with two-way SMS messaging.
- SMS bulk marketing and informative messages.
- For developers of global applications who need to send SMS messages worldwide.
- In e-shop applications sending informative SMS messages about the order’s status.
- For developers who need a simple SMS REST API for easy integration with their applications.
- In state government offices, towns and villages or schools for sending bulk SMS informational messages.
- In travel and logistics for sending high-volume informative SMS messages with shipping or travel details.
Text Messaging – SMS Messaging
Daktela SMS Connect is an application that has been created to send and receive SMS messages directly in our system.
Daktela SMS Connect can be implemented with a range of UK or International mobile operators, making it possible to utilise existing agreements you may already have in place. The service is suitable for both single text and bulk SMS messaging.
It is unique on the market as the only two-way SMS messaging system which allows your customer to communicate directly via SMS Chat with individual agents in the contact centre.
High SMS throughput
Daktela SMS Connect can send up to 10 SMS messages per second and is therefore suitable for most high volume bulk SMS marketing campaigns.
Interval and sending speed
Daktela SMS Connect allows you to configure when you send SMS messages and in what volumes. This allows you to run SMS campaigns at times that suit both you and your customers.
Integration with contact centre
Daktela SMS Connect is fully integrated into the Daktela contact centre and all SMS messages are automatically recorded in the contact communication history.
API and Webhooks
Daktela SMS Connect implements HTTP REST API and supports API Webhooks for receiving, sending and delivery reports to nominated individuals.
Daktela SMS Connect allows you to set your own SMS identification when sending. This can be a standard mobile number, a short code or even a text display showing the name of your company or any other relevant information This can include up to 11 characters.
Global support of delivery reports
SMS delivery reports are supported for all destinations and you can have them turned on by default or you can request a delivery report individually.
Contact us to find out more about how Daktela can help you.
POSSIBILITIES OF USE
See why more than 1000 companies use Daktela every day
Take a look at our case studies demonstrating how more effective communication gained not only new customers but also a better position in the market.
Calculate a price estimation based on your business needs
Check the estimated costs of running your contact center by number of operators and the range of services provided.