With our toll-free numbers, you can offer your customers free calls to your contact centre.
A toll-free number can be easy to remember, it can spell or mean something from your business and it is valued as a branding and direct response tool in business advertising (e.g. 0800-MERCEDES).
A call to a toll-free number is free of charge for your customers. Any call charges are paid by your company. They are designed to remove any barriers to communication and are often used for inbound sales calls.
Non-Geographic numbers 084xx, 034xx numbers etc.
These numbers are typically used for Customer service calls where all call charges are paid by the customer. Call charges will vary in line with the number’s allocated service charge code (SC Code).
Premium rates are high rate call bands usually associated with a value added service provided by a company. These now include all 087xx calls and 09xx calls. Whilst we can provide 087xx numbers, we do not provide 09xx numbers.
Contact us and get to know how Daktela can help your business grow.
TECHNICAL PARAMETERS OF THE SERVICE
● Supported VoIP protocols are SIP and IAX2
● Supported codecs are G729, G711a (alaw), G711u (ulaw), GSM, G722, or OPUS
● Our SIP trunks can be further secured with standardised protocols – SIP TLS and SRTP.
● Proven compatibility with many vendors – Daktela PBX, Asterisk, Cisco, Nortel, Siemens, Avaya, Broadsoft
● Technical support is provided 24×7×365, including proactive monitoring via our Network Operating Centre (NOC)
See why more than 1000 companies use Daktela every day
Take a look at our case studies demonstrating how more effective communication gained not only new customers but also a better position in the market.
Calculate a price estimation based on your business needs
Check the estimated costs of running your contact center by number of operators and the range of services provided.