VoIP & International Phone Numbers Services
With any Cloud based deployment, connectivity is often the key, and no more so than when considering the associated voice services.
Working with several established voice service providers, we ensure that we are able to provide a range of voice services for our customers based on secure SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) services connected through our UK Data centre. SIP is commonly used for establishing sessions between two or more telecommunications devices over the Internet and as such is the foundation of most Voice Over Internet services.
TECHNICAL PARAMETERS OF THE SERVICE
● Supported VoIP protocols are SIP and IAX2
● Supported codecs are G729, G711a (alaw), G711u (ulaw), GSM, G722, or OPUS
● Our SIP trunks can be further secured with standardised protocols – SIP TLS and SRTP.
● Proven compatibility with many vendors – Daktela PBX, Asterisk, Cisco, Nortel, Siemens, Avaya, Broadsoft
● Technical support is provided 24×7×365, including proactive monitoring via our Network Operating Centre (NOC)