Integration with POHODA
POHODA is a popular economic accounting software for small, medium and large companies. The program is also suitable for accounting for contributory and non-profit organizations.
How much does it cost to integrate POHODA with Daktela
Daktela provides free standard integration with POHODA. In the case of customizations, integration may be charged.
How can you integrate POHODA into Daktela?
For basic integration, it is enough to fill in the basic authorization data in the administrator interface in Daktela.
Required authorization data:
- Instance URL – the address of your server
- Username – Log in from the account you want to use
- Password – password for the selected login name
What are the benefits of POHODA?
- Improved customer experience
- A cost-effective solution
- Highly reliable solution
MServer is required for integration.
Standard integration can synchronize the following data and optional fields: