ABRA is a powerful information system for managing and operating companies of various sizes. ABRA can save you time, increase efficiency and reduce administrative costs. It works 24/7, adapts to your business processes and communicates with your unique systems and applications.
How much does ABRA’s integration with Daktela cost?
Daktela provides standard integration free of charge (contact details) with one-way synchronization (ABRA >> Daktela). In the case of customizations, integration may be charged.
How can you integrate ABRA into Daktela?
For basic integration, it is enough to fill in the basic authorization data in the administrator interface in Daktela.
Required authorization data:
- Instance URL – the address of your server
- Username – Log in from the account you want to use
- Password – password for the selected login name
What are the benefits of ABRA?
- It does a lot of activities on its own, thus saving work and time for your employees
- Adapts to processes and is flexible
- Links all company information
- Thanks to the rich API, it easily functions with other applications and systems
Standard integration can synchronize the following data and optional fields:
- Unique name
- Unique name
- k0 – k15
Contact us and find out more about how Daktela can help you.
See why over 1000 companies use Daktela every day
Read interesting stories of companies that gained not only new customers, but also a better standing in the market thanks to more effective communication.
Calculate a price estimation based on your business needs.
Check the estimated costs of running your contact center by number of operators and the range of services provided.