Faster and more efficient communication for large companies
Spend more time developing your business and less time running your infrastructure. We provide and manage the infrastructure to support customers with over 1000 users. We have already helped several companies become number one in their field. Be the best with us!
Daktela solution for you
Take customer support to a new level
With Daktela, communication will be more clear for your team and your customers.
Manage communications from anywhere
Manage everything online anytime, anywhere. Use a computer or mobile phone. All you need is an internet connection. We can provide a full range of communication options from simple cloud telephony right through to complex Omni channel contact centre solutions, all within the same platform.
More efficient communications
A contact centre with dozens of agents is financially demanding. With Daktela, you can better manage these expensive resources to reduce operating costs within your business.
Technical support 24/7
Our UK-based support team and our EU-based software developers ensure you always get the most from your solution 24/7/365.
Expand your business with Daktela.
Daktela is a solution for companies that:
- need a reliable communication solution and have offices at different locations
- want to use Automation and other intelligent tools to personalise communication and ease pressure on resources to reduce costs
- need online evaluation tools to determine the success and effectiveness of communication with customers
- want a single application for the company’s front-office and back-office users
- need a secure and reliable infrastructure, including Disaster recovery planning and business continuity.
See why over 1000 companies use Daktela every day
Read interesting stories of companies that gained not only new customers, but also a better standing in the market thanks to more effective communication.
Calculate a price estimation based on your business needs.
Check the estimated costs of running your contact center by number of operators and the range of services provided.