With our toll-free numbers, you can offer your customers free calls to your contact center.
A toll-free number can be easy to remember, it can spell or mean something from your business and it is valued as a branding and direct response tool in business advertising (e.g. 0800-MERCEDES).
Calls to a toll-free number are free of charge for your customers. All call charges are paid by your company. Toll-free numbers are designed to remove any barriers to communication and are often used for inbound sales calls.
Non-Geographic numbers 084xx, 034xx numbers etc.
These numbers are usually used for Customer service calls where all call charges are paid by the customer. Call charges will vary according to the number’s allocated service charge code (SC Code).
Premium rates are high rate call bands normally associated with a value added service provided by a company. These include all 087xx calls and 09xx calls. While we can provide 087xx numbers, we do not provide 09xx numbers.
Contact us and find out more about how Daktela can help you.
TECHNICAL PARAMETERS OF THE SERVICE
- Supported VoIP protocols are SIP and IAX2
- Supported codecs are G729, G711a (alaw), G711u (ulaw), GSM, G722, or OPUS
- Our SIP trunks can be optionally secured with standardised protocols – SIP TLS and SRTP
- Proven connectivity with many vendors – Daktela PBX, Asterisk, Cisco, Nortel, Siemens, Avaya, Broadsoft
- Technical support is provided 24×7×365, including proactive monitoring in our NOC centre
See why more than 1000 companies use Daktela every day.
Take a look at interesting stories that thanks to more effective communication gained not only new customers but also better position on the market.
Calculate a price estimation based on your business needs.
Check the estimated costs of running your contact center by number of operators and the range of services provided.