International phone numbers – Build Presence in Any Country
International inbound numbers provide your company with an immediate presence overseas and extend the availability of your service further. They can enable your business expansion to new regions and markets at minimal costs.
Your customers abroad only incur local charges when calling your International Direct Dial Numbers (DDI) and the calls are automatically forwarded directly onto the Daktela system. Any customers calling your International Toll-Free numbers do not incur any call charges at all. As with the above these are automatically forwarded to the underlying numbers on the Daktela system.
TECHNICAL PARAMETERS OF THE SERVICE
- Supported VoIP protocols are SIP and IAX2
- Supported codecs are G729, G711a (alaw), G711u (ulaw), GSM, G722, or OPUS
- Our SIP trunks can be optionally secured with standardised protocols – SIP TLS and SRTP
- Our lines and numbers work with all vendors – including Asterisk, Cisco, Nortel, Siemens, Avaya & Broadsoft
- Technical support is provided 24×7×365. It includes proactive monitoring of service quality