Key Account Manager
As a part of our Global Expansion strategy, we are looking for a Key Account Manager – Telco/CC solutions to drive the sales for new and existing customers in the Poland market. We are looking for self-motivated, results-driven candidates with experience of selling Telecom/Call solutions and softwares.
At Daktela we are the disruptors of a $24B contact center industry. Our cloud powered contact center solution is changing the way our customers service their customers. It allows companies to easily process customer requests across many native communication channels – phone, email, web chat, SMS or social media. Our goal is to provide our customers with a complete all-in-one contact center solution including telecommunication and consulting services. We are fast and innovative and our company culture allows those that are driven and motivated to thrive. Our all intensive
three-week training sets our reps up for success and they are able to close business faster.
We are trusted by more than 1000 customers of various sizes and industries including the government. We have been chosen as a contact center platform by Czech government to help to fight the covid19 pandemic and we are very proud of that! Recently Sandberg Capital has acquired
a minority stake in Daktela, which allows our further expansion to foreign markets.
If you want to join a fast growing company that will impact an evolving contact center industry, then come enjoy the ride.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Responsibility for Key Customers in Poland and new acquisitions to increase the share-of-wallet of existing customers
- Actively selling all Daktela products portfolio to existing and new accounts
- Administer sales pipeline, conduct sales meetings, sales demo of the software
- Sales consultant to customers
- Responsible for delivering sales results
- Maintain accurate records of customers
- Develop and maintain good professional relationships with main accounts
- Look for Business Partners
- Improve opportunities for sales, suggest ideas on penetrating PL market
- Reviewing sales performance, aiming to achieve annual target
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences (if possible)
- Sales experience in Telecom/Call solutions
- Successful sales track record
- Knowledge of call center industry (advantage)
- Sales network within PL market (advantage)
- Polish (native), English (fluent)
- Eager to learn new things, hands-on attitude
- Detail oriented and willing to act as individual
Why you should join us:
- Twice a year we distribute bonuses based on the company’s profit and your individual goals
- 4 weeks holidays
- Paid sick days
- Company laptop and mobile (Mac or Win)
- Flexible working hours
- Multicultural work environment
- We will provide you with all the necessary technology training & support to make you successful
- You will work with Daktela system, Google Apps, Slack, Productboard, Confluence, Asterisk, Git
- Opportunity to build your own team
- Career growth
- Internal English teacher (online)
- Remote work opportunities
- Integration events
Some random facts about our company:
- Did you know that Daktela manages corporate IP telephony and multi-channel contact centers for customers in Poland, Czech Republic, Dubai, Georgia, Spain, Croatia, London or Mexico?
- Did you know we have over 17 years of history with more than 1000 customers around the world?
- Did you know that Daktela is a virtual mobile operator and that we can handle and record calls from mobile phones in the call center? And we have big plans.
- Did you know that you can choose which laptop and operating system to use with us? Macbook, Linux or Windows?
- Did you know that Daktela reached a turnover over 7.5mil EUR in 2020 and we are just at the beginning?
- Did you know that we run our own telco cloud solution in Daktela?
Dołącz do nas!
Jeśli podzielasz te same wartości i to, co robimy, napisz do email@example.com.
Z przyjemnością spotkamy się z Tobą i przedstawimy Ci indywidualne stanowiska.
Skontaktuj się z nami
Doceniamy umiejętności naszych ludzi, dajemy wpływ, oczekujemy odpowiedzialności, wierzymy w ludzkie podejście, świętujemy sukcesy
i uczymy się na błędach.