Head of Digital Marketing
Job Overview: Daktela is seeking an experienced Head of Digital Marketing to create, lead and implement our digital marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will not be afraid of doing the hard-lifting himself/herself, can understand overall business goals, product proposition, and take responsibility for driving improvements in our digital marketing campaigns, SEO optimisation, web and other online presence. Position will work closely with the C-level executives and will oversee a team of marketers, agencies, and contractors to execute the strategy.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive digital marketing strategy that aligns with Daktela’s overall business goals and objectives
- Create and manage digital marketing campaigns across various channels, including but not limited to, social media, email marketing, PPC, SEM, SEO, and display advertising
- Develop and manage PPC campaigns across various platforms, such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, and social media advertising platforms
- Monitor PPC campaign performance and adjust bidding strategies to improve ROI and lower cost-per-click
- Analyze data and market trends to optimize digital marketing campaigns and improve ROI, with a particular focus on PPC campaigns
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns, providing insights and recommendations for improvement to optimize onsite conversions
- Measure KPIs and own reporting on digital marketing initiatives including CAC and new customer acquisition
- Work closely with other teams, including sales, product, and design, to ensure consistency across all marketing materials and messaging
- Hire and oversee a team of marketers, agencies, and contractors to execute the strategy
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing, bringing new ideas and strategies to the team
- Implement conversion tracking and other analytics tools to measure the effectiveness of PPC campaigns
- Work with the SEO specialists to identify opportunities to leverage PPC campaigns to support overall SEO strategy
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing, with a proven track record of driving growth and revenue through successful digital marketing campaigns
- Self-motivated professional not afraid of doing the hard lifting himself/herself
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data and market trends to optimize digital marketing campaigns, with a particular focus on PPC campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing channels, including but not limited to, social media, email marketing, PPC, SEM, SEO, and display advertising
- Familiar with up-to-date SEO principles and web content best practices
- Ability to lead and manage remote team effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with shifting priorities and deadlines
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
Pokud sdílíte stejné hodnoty, líbí se vám, co děláme, tak nám neváhejte napsat na firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kdo nás vede
Oceňujeme schopnosti svých lidí, očekáváme samostatnost
a zodpovědnost, věříme v lidskost, slavíme úspěchy a učíme se z chyb.