Sales & Key Account Manager
Location: Slovenia or Serbia
As a part of our Global Expansion strategy, we are looking for a Sales & Key Account Manager of Daktela’s Software and Telco solutions to drive the sales of new customers in the Slovenian and Serbian market. We are looking for results-driven candidates with good listening and learning skills, with experience of selling software and/or telco solutions in B2B.
Daktela, our cloud powered communication solution is changing the way our customers service their customers. It allows companies to easily process customer requests across many native communication channels – phone, email, web chat, SMS or social media. Our goal is to provide our customers with a complete all-in-one communication solution including telecommunication and consulting services. We are fast and innovative and our company culture allows those that are driven and motivated to thrive. Our all intensive three-week training sets our reps up for success and they are able to close business faster.
We are expanding our operations in Slovenia and Serbia. If you want to make an impact on the customer service and contact center industry as a whole, then come and join our fast growing company and contribute with your skills, attitude and knowledge.
Responsibilities and duties:
- New acquisitions of Customers in both Slovenian and Serbian markets
- Actively selling all Daktela products portfolio to existing and new accounts
- Administer sales pipeline, conduct sales meetings, sales demo of the software
- Sales consultant to customers
- Responsible for delivering sales results
- Maintain accurate records of customers
- Develop and maintain good professional relationships with main accounts
- Look for Business Partners
- Improve opportunities for sales, suggest ideas on penetrating SI and RS market
- Reviewing sales performance, aiming to achieve annual target
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences (if possible)
- Sales experience in IT Software and/or Telecom/Call solutions
- Successful sales track record
- Knowledge of call center industry (advantage)
- Sales network within Slovenian and Serbian market (advantage)
- Slovenian (native/fluent), Serbian (native/fluent), English (fluent)
- Eager to learn new things, hands-on attitude
- Detail oriented and willing to act as individual
Why you should join us:
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme (distributed twice a year, based on individual results and company targets)
- 4 weeks holidays
- Paid sick days
- Company laptop and mobile (Mac or Dell)
- Flexible working hours
- Multicultural work environment
- We will provide you with all the necessary technology training & support to make you successful
- You will work with Daktela system, Google Apps, Slack, Productboard,
- Confluence, Asterisk, Git
- Opportunity to build your own team
- Great Career growth opportunities
- Remote work from either Serbia or Slovenia
- Great international team and working atmosphere
Established in 2005 in Prague, Daktela now boasts more than 1000 B2B customers of various sizes and industries across the globe: Czech republic, Slovakia, UK, Poland, Hungary, Romania, UAE and Philipines. We have been chosen as a contact center platform by Czech government to help fight the covid19 pandemic. Recently Sandberg Capital has acquired a minority stake in Daktela, which allows our further expansion to foreign markets.
A few random facts about our company:
- Did you know that Daktela manages corporate IP telephony and multi-channel contact centers for customers in Poland, Czech Republic, Dubai, Georgia, Spain, Croatia, London or Mexico?
- Did you know we have over 17 years of history with more than 1000 customers around the world?
- Did you know that Daktela is a virtual mobile operator and that we can handle and record calls from mobile phones in the call center? And we have big plans.
- Did you know that you can choose which laptop and operating system to use with us? Macbook, Linux or Windows?
- Did you know that Daktela reached a turnover over 7.5mil EUR in 2020 and that’s just the beginning?
- Did you know that we run our own telco cloud solution in Daktela?
If you are interested in position please apply through our LinkedIn account.
I AM INTERESTED IN
Maybe we are looking for you!
If you share the same values and like what we do, feel free to write to email@example.com. We will be pleased to hear from you and will let you know the details of the individual positions available.
Pišite nam, če želite izvedeti več o tem, kako vam Daktela lahko pomaga.
Kdo nas vodi
Cenimo sposobnosti naših ljudi, pričakujemo neodvisnost in odgovornost, verjamemo v človečnost, slavimo uspehe in se učimo iz napak.